Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting Back From Astrocamp

I am the girl with the blue backpack.
Me in my Astrocamp sweater!

The Astrocamp bus was so much fun on the way back. Everyone had the wonderful idea of being able to see their family after 3 days of not seeing them. We watched a movie, talked, and looked for weird billboards. When the buses arrived all the parents were as excited as the kids. It took a couple minutes to find my parents, but it was a happy moment when I did. that night I talked about all of the fun at Astrocamp (coming soon). It is an experience I will never forget.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you had the chance to go. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Sounds so fun and interesting.

Unknown said...

That sure sounds like you had a great time... I wish I was in your class and got to go :-)

Carrie said...

Wow! Astro Camp?! You really get to do some amazing things, Paige! We can't wait to see your pictures. We can't wait to see YOU in a couple weeks!